Over the years, the team of Mike Michalski and Sachi Fujita has sold in excess of a quarter billion dollars of residential real estate here in the South Bay.
If you are thinking of selling, why not give us a call?
Our tried and true marketing plan will take the guesswork out of selling your home. In fact, our listings sell faster and for higher prices than our competitors. And our attention to detail, personalized service and meticulous follow-through will make the whole process as stress-free as can be.
A partial list of our past sales, as well as our current and upcoming listings, can be found under the Our Homes tab.
You can read more about what our clients have to say on our Testimonials page.
Preparing Your Home For Sale
- CMA. We'll provide a detailed market analysis with recent comparable sales to gauge the market value of your home (so-called Comparative Market Analysis or CMA).
- Inventory Analysis. We'll analyze the current market inventory with you so you can see how your home stacks up against the competition and what the buyer pool for your home might look like.
- Suggested Improvements. We'll tour your home with you and offer suggestions on changes, repairs, improvements, etc that will enhance its marketability.
- Staging. If your home's appeal could be augmented by elegant and appropriate staging, we'll put you in touch with established home staging professionals.
- Pricing. We'll help you strategically price your home to get top market value by striking the perfect balance between too aggressive (which may discourage offers) and underpriced (which may produce a lot of offers yet leave money on the table).
- Visual. We'll use all the visual tools at our disposal including (1) professional photography, (2) multi-page, high gloss property brochures, (3) video and/or 3D interactive home tours.
- Ad Copy. We'll develop creative compelling ad copy for use in print ads, brochures, internet, etc, as well as for the Multiple Listing Service.
- Property Web Site. We'll create a single property web site featuring just your home with its own URL (see, for example our listing at 1400 21st Street - click here for the web site, EastManhattanFarmhouse.com).
- Marketing Plan. We'll review our comprehensive marketing plan with you, which includes print publications, online real estate websites, social media and email, as well the traditional methodologies such as open houses and the Multiple Listing Service, and customize it for your needs.
In order to create a positive 'buzz' around your property and to develop an 'interest' list of potential buyers and their agents, we will employ the following tools and methodologies:
- Email. We have over 2,000 agents in our email database, including all of the top producers in the South Bay and Palos Verdes. We will do an e-blast in a nicely-formatted, eye-catching email to alert them of your upcoming listing (see, for example, this email from last February).
- Networking. We'll use third-party on-line networking tools such as South Bay Real Estate Network's Facebook page, Real Estate E-Networking and RE/MAX's Hot Sheet (goes to 700 local and Westside RE/MAX agents) to get the word out in the real estate community about your property's coming debut in the market.
- Zillow. We are 5-Star Premier Agents on Zillow and, as such, are able to upload our clients' upcoming listings on Zillow's Coming Soon page, an online real estate source often viewed by buyers. View our Zillow profile here.
- "Coming Soon" Print Ads. We will advertise your property as "Coming Soon" in local print media like the Beach Reporter.
- Social Media. We'll advertise your property as "Coming Soon" on our own Facebook and Twitter pages.
Marketing Your Home
- Full internet exposure. We'll submit your listing to the California Regional Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and RE/MAX Estate Properties website (viewed by 105,000 associates worldwide). In addition, your listing goes beyond MLS member sites to popular internet portals like Zillow, Trulia and Realtor.com, reaching buyers everywhere.
- Print Media. We'll promote your listing with attention-grabbing ads in local print media such as the Beach Reporter, Digs, Southbay magazine.
- Open Houses. We'll manage a brokers' open house, inviting all the local brokers, as well as weekend public open houses (if desired). For our public open houses, we use an iPad equipped with the Open Home Pro app to have our guests sign in, which allows us to follow up with them directly to obtain feedback on your home.
- Showing Appointments. We'll coordinate showings to accommodate both your schedule and those of potential buyers; one of us will always be available to show your property in person.
- RealEstateEdge website and publications. We'll feature your home on this web site and in our emailed and hard copy newsletter, South Bay Real Estate Digest (which gets distributed to over 1,200 homes in the South Bay).
Offer, Acceptance and Closing
- Reviewing offers. We'll structure a process to accumulate offers and to present and review them with you. As part of that review, we'll help you evaluate the relative strengths and weaknesses of each purchase offer (and their buyer's financial qualifications) so that you can make an informed decision.
- Negotiation. As your agents, we are your advocate. We’re tough, so you don’t have to be. We work directly with the buyer’s agent in negotiation to maximize your sales price and optimize your terms.
- Escrow and Related Services. We'll help you select an escrow company and other service providers needed to consummate the sale.
- Inspections, Disclosures, Repairs, Contingencies. We'll coordinate with the buyer's agent on all buyer inspections and assist you in completing the voluminous disclosure paperwork that pertains to the modern residential real estate transaction. We'll also negotiate on your behalf with the buyer's agent on all buyer-requested repairs. Finally, we'll remain engaged with the buyer and make sure that all buyer contingencies are removed and that the escrow closes in a timely manner.
If you're ready to begin, so are we. Please contact us using any of the following:
- use the form below,
- email Mike and Sachi (address: Mike@RealEstateEdge.com), or
- phone or text using (310) 729-4255.
One of us will get right back to you!