Selling Your Lot With No Commissions
The team of Mike Michalski and Sachi Fujita has a long and successful track record of helping homeowners with small, older homes or teardowns sell their lots to developers for top dollar.
And the best part is the homeowner pays NO COMMISSION.
Impossible, you say? Not with our program. Read on - or feel free to contact us directly.
Here's how it works -
- We create an "auction" atmosphere by soliciting competing bids for your lot from a multitude of reputable local builders.
- We develop bid guidelines with you so that all bids include the terms most important to you.
- You choose how long or short an escrow period you want.
- If you are currently living in the property, you choose whether you would like to remain in the home for a period of time after escrow closes.
- We foot the bill for any marketing and advertising costs.
- Your property is sold "as is", which means you do not have to do any cleanup, repairs or termite work.
- Your privacy is respected - there are no open houses or 'For Sale' yard signs.
- Most (if not all) bids will be all cash, which means the sale will NOT be contingent on an appraisal or whether the buyer can obtain financing.
- You are fully represented by Mike and Sachi throughout the bidding and escrow process so your interests are protected.
And the best part -
You Pay No Commissions!
Mike and Sachi did an amazing job selling our lot at 1400 21st Street in East Manhattan Beach. I interviewed a number of agents and I feel extremely lucky that I chose Mike and Sachi to help me with the sale. In the end, they proved themselves to be realtors of integrity who keep their word.
-Rita C, Seller of 1400 21st Street, Manhattan Beach
How We Are Compensated
We request that all bidders sign a "listback" agreement with us, where they agree that, if they are the winning bidder, we will be the listing agents on the new home they will build on your site.
In this way, we are compensated but only on the 'backend' when we sell the finished product. The result is a win-win for everyone - you save on commissions when the lot is purchased by the developer, the developer gets a property that he can develop 'on spec' and we ultimately will have a brand new home that we can sell to the public at our standard commission rate, such as this beautiful Modern Farmhouse in East Manhattan Beach, pictured here, that we sold for the developer in 2017 (EastManhattanFarmhouse.com).
|Lots Sold by Michalski & Fujita To Date|
|873 9th Street, MB||716 12th Street, MB||1457 12th Street, MB|
|1400 21st Street, MB||612 23rd Street, MB||652 26th Street, MB|
|316 27th Street, MB||461 27th Street, MB||605 29th Street, MB|
|704 29th Street, MB||763 29th Street, MB||750 30th Street, MB|
|452 32nd Street, MB||664 33rd Street, MB||668 33rd Street, MB|
|2320 Alma Avenue, MB||3500 Blanche Road, MB||1820 Elm Avenue, MB|
|2103 Elm Avenue, MB||3521 Elm Avenue, MB||1825 Oak Avenue, MB|
|1804 Magnolia Ave, MB||1800 N Ardmore Ave, MB||3307 N Poinsettia, MB|
|3309 N Poinsettia, MB||2802 Pine Avenue, MB||1525 Ruhland Ave, MB|
|1712 The Strand, MB||2504 Walnut Avenue, MB||2512 Walnut Avenue, MB|
|217 28th Street, HB||535 Hollowell Ave, HB||2512 Ocean Drive, Venice|
|1038 Avenue A, RB||2307 Belmont Lane, RB||107 S Juanita Ave, RB|
|2101 Elm Avenue, MB|
If you have a lot, teardown or smaller older home in the beach cities and would like to learn more about our commission-free lot sale program, please contact us using any of the following:
- use the form below,
- email Mike and Sachi (address: Mike@RealEstateEdge.com), or
- phone or text using (310) 729-4255.